Early Intervention is a Finnish resource for professionals of evidence-based interventions to support children and families. Early Intervention is designed to disseminate information and promote awareness interventions and their effectiveness.
- Offers reliable information on support methods available for children and their families
- Establishes criteria for the meaningful evaluation of psychosocial intervention methods aimed at children and families
- Features and endorses working methods that have been shown to be effective and that are based on sound evidence
- Facilitates the adoption and implementation of these effective working methods by professionals working with children and young people
- Helps line managers and local authority decision-makers to choose cost-effective and useful evidence-based methods for their local residents and to invest local training budgets in effective and safe methods
More info: http://kasvuntuki.fi/en/